Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Turbie Twist Featured on Capital Style's Daily Dish

Turbie Twist was featured on the Daily Dish for the website Capital Style.

"To shave off a few wasted minutes under the hair dryer every morning, I wrap my wet hair in a Turbie Twist after showering. The lightweight, super-absorbent towel doesn't fully dry hair, but pulls out enough moisture to speed up the blow-drying process and reduce frizz.

The towel works well for long or short hair, and the 100 percent cotton material is durable and withstands countless washings. My sister shared these with me a few years ago and now I'm hooked--I even stash one in my suitcase when I travel. (The towel also doubles as a shower cap in a pinch.) A set of two sells for $9.99 at www.bedbathandbeyond.com. "
--Dana Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment